JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Executives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of Maximising profits.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an Organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
· Organising sales visits
· demonstrating and presenting products
· establishing new business
· maintaining accurate records
· attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
· reviewing sales performance
· negotiating contracts and packagesaiming to achieve monthly or annual targets